I’ve worked on a wide range of academic design and research projects, from high-precision flow meters for measuring the flow of smoke to milling machines that can replicate themselves. The following projects were conducted at Swarthmore unless otherwise noted, and showcase my work in machine design, mechatronics and metrology.
- Self-Replicating Milling Machine
- Characterization and Compensation of a 3-Axis, Micro-Scale Milling Machine – National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Summer 2010
- Flowmeter for Measuring Low-Flow Suspended-Particulate Flows
- Investigation of Mechanical Properties of Baking Soda-Superglue Composites
- Simulink Modeling of Thread-Cutting Dynamics
- Arbor Press CAD Modeling
- Turntable Controller for dJay Software